June 2011 Moms
Options

What are on your gift lists for LO's birthday?

Those of you in the FFFC who stated they have a wish list....what is on it?  I have no idea besides some sort of outdoor toy what to get her or tell people when they ask.

Re: What are on your gift lists for LO's birthday?

• Options
    I'm with you. I don't have any idea at all right now! I think I'm going to get her an activity table, but I want to get that now she has has something to practice standing up with and holding onto.... So that's ruled out for a first birthday gift... Confused  I have no idea what we're going to get her.
    forum
  • Options

I think we are going to get her a wagon.

I want to get her a kitchen set (even though she's probably a bit young for it) but I'm convinced I can pick one up at a garage sale this year.

I love garage sales. I can't wait to find out what LO and start hunting for clothes.... I got SO many great deals on DD clothes last year.

...and all Carter's :P 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kas80kas80 member

I think probably a water table, a kiddie pool, and at least one elmo dvd.  She loves elmo and I'm evil and let her watch tv from time to time :-P

Friends/family will probably give her clothes.  I've realized that people love buying baby clothes so there's no point in asking for anything else.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We don't have a lot of space, so if anyone asks for ideas I would tell them clothes or books. He got too many toys at Christmas (presents and hand me downs)!

We're still thinking about what to get him for his birthday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Step 2 Tropical Island Resort water table

Little Tykes 3 in 1 Tyke

Balls to make a ball pit in her pack n play

Just got this for her with the awesome Target sales/coupons right now:

Fisher Price Little People Farm

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    imagecvl105:

Step 2 Tropical Island Resort water table

Little Tykes 3 in 1 Tyke

Balls to make a ball pit in her pack n play

Just got this for her with the awesome Target sales/coupons right now:

Fisher Price Little People Farm

We got DS the Little Tikes Trike for Christmas. We took him out last week when it was so nice here, he loooooooooves it! We have also asked my mom and ILs to get him a water table for his birthday.

DH and I are stronly considering getting DS a swing set for his birthday. One of the really nice wooden ones.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I found the most awesome toy for mainly DD although DS plays with it. It's a FP laugh and learn Learning home. I got it at a consignment sale for $10 but would consider getting it full priced for a bay present. It is pretty cool for a baby toy.

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bulnl&pid=30446

Anniversary
    *photo removed*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"