Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Cramping and scared... typical PGAL?

I haven't had any bleeding and I had a lot of cramping in my first few weeks. I haven't had so much cramping lately then last night my breast tenderness wasn't there and cramping this morning. I'm so so scared right now.

I'm so afraid of miscarriage! Is this normal PGAL behavior? I know cramping is normal in pregnancy and that breast tenderness can come and go. I just hate being a PGAL. Every little thing freaks me out! I heard the heartbeat this week so that's really really positive. I just have to keep thinking positive.

Encouragement and support needed please!!!

Hope 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cramping and scared... typical PGAL?

• Options
    During the first tri your ute goes from the size of a walnut to about the size of a grapefruit. That's gonna hurt! I remember with my first one being really worried about the cramping, but try not to be too concerned unless they become more painful than your worst period cramp, rythmic, and/or accompanied by blood. ((hugs)) PgAL screws with our heads and it sucks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((hugs)). It's so hard being PGAL. I have cramped off and on and every time I do, I panic a little. I chug water and lay down in hopes that it will go away. I know that supposedly its your uterus stretching and baby getting comfy but it's tough! I hear ya!
    TTC since June 2011 BFP #1 12/17/11 EDD 8/23/12 Natural M/C 12/30/12 at 6w We will forever miss you BFP #2 3/3/12 EDD 11/12/12 BETA #1 14DPO = 117 BETA #2 16DPO = 260 Please be our take home baby! Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! You are both probably right. It does have to grow to fit a WHOLE baby!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cramping is normal as long as you are not doubling over in pain, that is what my doctor told me. Also, symptoms can come and go. I know my breast soreness has come and gone before. Try not to worry too much, I know that is easier said than done being PgAL though, (((HUGS)))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #1 - 8/28/11 -- MMC at 11w2d - Discovered at 13w5d on 11/7/11 -- D&C on 11/11/11
    BFP #2 2/3/12 - EDD 10/15/12 - Born 10/16/12 Lilypie First Birthday tickers ~*~Everyone Welcome ~*~
  • Options
    The hardest part is trying not to freak out over every ache and pain. Hope you are feeling bettter soon!
    8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thanx everyone! I AM freaking out because I've been cramping pretty much since last night. I wish It would just go away so I could relax! :( I hate being a PGAL! Last time around it was soooooo much easier!! Even when I was spotting I was optimistic. Here I'm not spotting thank G-d and I'm still freaking out!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"