June 2011 Moms

Update to our quest for Abby's puppy

We got two! A big thanks to jkchs2003 for giving me such a great lead; we never would have found it without you! Thanks to everyone who helped look for it too. I love between here and on fb so many people got involved with the search. It really is quite sweet. 

Re: Update to our quest for Abby's puppy

• Congrats! What kind did you get? Also, extra bonus points for PIP :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • You are welcome! Where did you end up getting them from?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejkchs2003:
    You are welcome! Where did you end up getting them from?

We ended up getting them from that place you found. I called them, and initially said they wouldn't ship it, but some one from the store called me this morning and said that they would be happy to send it to us. The lady who initially told me she couldn't send it took pity on me and sent my contact info to the higher ups who could help me.  

• imageRLH315:

imagejkchs2003:

We ended up getting them from that place you found. I called them, and initially said they wouldn't ship it, but some one from the store called me this morning and said that they would be happy to send it to us. The lady who initially told me she couldn't send it took pity on me and sent my contact info to the higher ups who could help me.  

That is great! I'm glad they understood, they must have LOs too!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecvanderh:
    Congrats! What kind did you get? Also, extra bonus points for PIP :)

Not a real puppy. Abby has a stuffed puppy that she just loves, so I figured we needed to get an extra because she cannot fall asleep without it. 

• Haha, I'm glad she got her puppy!

My friend has a DD that will be 5 in June. They just happened to buy her a cheap little stuffed chicken while at Walgreens once when she was little, and SHE. WAS. HOOKED. his name is Bawk. After Bawk #1 became shreds, they searched for another one with no luck. They contacted the company and the company (I guess had all farm animals,) sent out a cow. NOPE. she wouldn't touch it. So they finally somehow came across a 'Bawk' supply and ordered 5 of them. Two for home, one at each grandparents house and an extra for emergencies.

The two at home are now 'soft Bawk' and 'hard Bawk' (soft being the old one, and the hard one being the new- he's not so broken in). she much prefers soft Bawk.

:) I love how kids become attached to things, I think it's sweet  

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • MrsIMrsI member
    imagejkchs2003:
    imageRLH315:

imagejkchs2003:

That is great! I'm glad they understood, they must have LOs too!

This!! I'm glad they pulled through!!  I was "upset" for you when I saw they wouldn't ship outside the area.

ETA: make sure you keep them all in rotation so she will never know the difference.  And they will all have similar wear.  I have friends and their kids each have 2 of their favorite stuffed animal and at 4 and 2 neither know there is a second.  Mom is able to switch out the dirty one and give them a clean one with no idea from the kids.

• imageRLH315:

imagecvanderh:
    Congrats! What kind did you get? Also, extra bonus points for PIP :)

Not a real puppy. Abby has a stuffed puppy that she just loves, so I figured we needed to get an extra because she cannot fall asleep without it. 

Ah! Now I remember your previous post. I thought you had a real dog shipped to you. Haha! Glad you found it! 

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I missed the pervious post and was a bit sad when you said you were having a puppy shipped to you but I'm glad to hear its a stuffed puppy. Hope Abby enjoys it!
  • imageIdigDirt:
    I missed the pervious post and was a bit sad when you said you were having a puppy shipped to you but I'm glad to hear its a stuffed puppy. Hope Abby enjoys it!
    I, too, was wondering how i missed the original post and what kind of puppies you were having shipped, lol. Glad i read through and figured it all out
  • I'm glad you found one!  I'm also jealous!  Abbey loves her Mrs. Bear and I only have one.  I don't even know what company makes it...I've tried several similar lovies and they just don't cut it :(

It's crazy if I have to wash it and she is supposed to nap

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"