Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Happy Friday!

So glad we're getting ready for the weekend. 

I don't care how nice it is out, I am going to see Hunger Games! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    Happy Friday! I think I'm the only person who hasn't read those books. Enjoy the movie!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

It's supposed to be stormy later this afternoon here and I need to go to the grocery store to prepare for tomorrow.  I want to make this in honor of the final four:

https://cookingwithkrista.blogspot.com/2009/03/cajun-seafood-bread.html

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Morning!!  Yay for the weekend finally being here :)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning! Enjoy The Hunger Games! It was great! We're watching some basketball this weekend and I'm rewatching Breaking Dawn with a friend who has not seen it yet. My H is also off this coming week. So we will get a lot of stuff done around the house finally. 

imagepmarie33:

It's supposed to be stormy later this afternoon here and I need to go to the grocery store to prepare for tomorrow.  I want to make this in honor of the final four:

https://cookingwithkrista.blogspot.com/2009/03/cajun-seafood-bread.html

Enjoy the games! I'm still cheering on the Carinals! Bread looks good. If I liked sea food I'd want to eat it.  

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy friday!  I saw Hunger Games last weekend and loved it

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    I went to see it last weekend! So good I might go see it again! Bring tissue!!!!
  • Options
    Happy Friday!  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  We have our house inspection today, so hopefully, we will hear something over the weekend. Sunday I want to go look at a few open houses, seeing as we might be homeless in a few weeks and we need to get started picking out a new place.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"