Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Good morning!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone has a good Friday and an even better weekend! Can I just say I'm sick of these negative pregnancy dreams. Before I got the result of my second beta, I had a dream that they called me and told me I was going to miscarry (which is what really happened last time). Now last night, I had a dream that I had an ectopic. But do you want to know where it actually was? In my uvula. If you don't know what that is, it's the hangy ball at the back of your throat. Yup, I was pregnant in my throat! Wtf!? Only me. Lol! Well, have a great day!
TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
**All ALs Welcome**

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    Thanks for that morning giggle ... I am glad things are going well so far! You're in my thoughts. Enjoy this rainy day!
    photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"