Late Term and Child Loss

My tattoo!

I am so glad I finally have my memorial tattoo that I can show off!  If you look on the bottom left hand wing there is an A for Annabelle.  I also chose the color purple because she is my "purple girl".  My DS is blue and my older DD is pink.  Not sure how the colors came to be, but I love the fact that they remind me of my kids. I love my tattoo. :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: My tattoo!

• I picked a small size to post, so you have to look really closely to see the A, but it's there!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It is beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is very nice.  I'm not usually one for butterfly tattoos, but that one is very well done.  Just beautiful!
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
  • Love it! So beautiful and well done!!! I just got mine too...need to post a pic!!! I love the A!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Beautiful!  I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Simply beautiful.  Just like your Annabelle

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• It's perfect!
    Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven
  • Thanks everyone. :-)  I am so so happy with it.  I feel like even though people may never talk about Annabelle, they will now be seeing something that is for her.  Not sure if that makes sense, but it gives me comfort.
  • pb127pb127 member
    It's beautiful!! I love the A nestled in there :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • I love it! I love butterflies! I've been contemplateing getting one for a long time now but now I really want to get one, just something lil that can be easily covered for work reasons. But the ol' ball n chain doesn't like them much. Maybe one of these days.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"