Babies on the Brain
Options

I have to go soon :(

I get off work in 8 minutes, and then I need to go run and then shower. Then I have to go by Target on my way to lifegroup (bible study) to see if I can find a new running shirt. I won't get home from LG until probably 9:30, at which point I have to start packing for a roadtrip to Gnome's house tomorrow night. I'll be here during the day tomorrow, but I work 4-9 at job #2 and then I'm leaving for Gnome's. I haven't decided if I'm taking my laptop yet, so after tomorrow during the day, I may not be back until Monday. I'll say this tomorrow too, but I hope everyone has a nice weekend!
imageimage
7,065/13,000=54.3%
Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah

Re: I have to go soon :(

• Options
    have fun!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend! (minus the work stuff)

Enjoy :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Have fun!!

And may the odds be ever in your favor! (I can honestly say I want to see it again now that I know our screen just sucked)

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    Have a great time!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"