Babies: 6 - 9 Months

6 month old to OB/GYN appt

I took her when she was little and slept a lot. Now, I have an annual checkup. It is scheduled in the afternoon. The doctor is near my house. Daycare is at work, 30 minutes away. H works 30-45 minutes away from my work. We only have one carseat. Someone suggested I take LO.

WWYD?

DS 7/6/09
DD 9/4/11
EDD 9/1/15

Re: 6 month old to OB/GYN appt

• I took mine, he did fine, I just held him when I could and placed him in the carseat otherwise... we managed:)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took LO to mine last week. It was NBD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I took LO 3 weeks ago...5 1/2 months...and he did fine.  I put him in the stroller with a lot of hanging toys and he kept himself amused for the 30 minutes or so that I had my appt.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've taken mine, but it's a small office and the nurse and office manager stole him last appointment anyway.  They are good about helping if I need it and find holding and playing with sweet babies to be a perk of the job. 
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • I'd take her. At this age she has no clue what's going on and if you're lucky she'll sleep a bit :) 
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would try to find a sitter first.   If I had no other choice I'd take her.  I do know that my OB/GYN's office is pretty kid-friendly, though...especially if it is a kid they delivered!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"