January 2011 Moms

Would you rather..

Lets play.  Once you answer, think of a new one and post in this thread, or a new thread. Whatever.

Would you rather:  Eat a handful of dog hair, or lick the floor of a public bathroom.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Would you rather..

• Bathroom floor. Would you rather
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can it be my dog's hair?  

Would you rather give Rush Limbaugh a massage for an hour, or babysit ten one year olds for an hour? 

• Loading the player...
  • Babysit 10 1-yr-olds...as long as it can be in a totally child-proof room, preferably with mats and a ton of toys, and I can have an unlimited supply of animal crackers for them. :)

Would you rather have to sit through a Duggar show marathon or a Kardashian show marathon?

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Duggar show because I would totally enjoy that.

Would you rather lick a snake or eat a spider?

• Lick a snake. Would you rather swim with a great white shark or sleep in a cave with a grizzly bear?
  • imageShleenish:
    Lick a snake. Would you rather swim with a great white shark or sleep in a cave with a grizzly bear?
    Grizzly.  I am terrified of sharks.  I would bring a giant syringe full of tranquilizer and make sure the grizz sawed logs while I was in there with him.

Would you rather drink a 16 ounce glass of curdled milk or Jack Daniels?

• imageDoodle2011:

imageShleenish:
    Lick a snake. Would you rather swim with a great white shark or sleep in a cave with a grizzly bear?
    Grizzly.  I am terrified of sharks.  I would bring a giant syringe full of tranquilizer and make sure the grizz sawed logs while I was in there with him.

Would you rather drink a 16 ounce glass of curdled milk or Jack Daniels?

Jack, for sure! Love it! lol

Would you rather Not shower/ bathe for a month, or only eat vegtables for a month.

• Only eat vegetables.  This would be the miracle diet I am looking for.  If I had the willpower I would be doing it right now.

Would you rather clean toilets in a bus station every night for a week or do laundry in a prison every night for a month?

• imageDoodle2011:

Only eat vegetables.  This would be the miracle diet I am looking for.  If I had the willpower I would be doing it right now.

Would you rather clean toilets in a bus station every night for a week or do laundry in a prison every night for a month?

Toilets!! I hate laundry with a passion.

Would you rather.... run naked around your entire workplace (or where you worked at one point)  or shave your head bald?

• imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageDoodle2011:

Only eat vegetables.  This would be the miracle diet I am looking for.  If I had the willpower I would be doing it right now.

Would you rather.... run naked around your entire workplace (or where you worked at one point)  or shave your head bald?

Run around naked. And my dr. doesn't allow waxing so I'd love to see their faces when they see my hairy....

Would you rather - clean up animal poop or a child's poop? 

• imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageMarSamWhitney:
    imageDoodle2011:

Run around naked. And my dr. doesn't allow waxing so I'd love to see their faces when they see my hairy....

Would you rather - clean up animal poop or a child's poop? 

Gross. My child's poop I guess. 

Would you rather swim with sharks or wear a bikini to your high school reunion?

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"