TTC after 35
Options

Dear Whomever is in charge of my Fertility...

I have 3 days left on my free VIP trial month on FF.  I am 10 DPO today.  Can you please throw me a bone and let this be my month so I can really get the most out of my last free days?  I am really enjoying entering in my "symptoms" to the pregnancy calculator.  Thanks you in advance. 

PS: And because I don't want to be alone traveling over to PG35 can you please make sure all of my friends in the 2ww are ready to travel with me as well?   :)

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image

Re: Dear Whomever is in charge of my Fertility...

• Options

LOL, I think my VIP status expired this time last year. I had paid for 6 months and thought that was sooo long.. Jokes on me..

Anyway, I thought you might be amused by this story. I haven't temped in a long time but am just monitoring for O so I can start estinyl again after O.  My new kitten has never seen the bedside thermometer before and was trying to knock it out of my mouth/biting at it this am. I was laughing so hard it messed up my temp. Oh well.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

HAHA!  Love it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FX for you Llama:)
  • Options

Good luck Llama!

McIrish, that is too funny about your kitty!

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Options

Good luck!

Hope this is your month and that we all shortly join you in first tri!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Ticker warning...

FX for a BFP! I can't wait for you to join us llama!

• Options
    imageMrs.McIrish:

LOL, I think my VIP status expired this time last year. I had paid for 6 months and thought that was sooo long.. Jokes on me..

Anyway, I thought you might be amused by this story. I haven't temped in a long time but am just monitoring for O so I can start estinyl again after O.  My new kitten has never seen the bedside thermometer before and was trying to knock it out of my mouth/biting at it this am. I was laughing so hard it messed up my temp. Oh well.

My cat does the same thing!  I am usually so sleepy that I keep my eyes shut and she has swatted it right out of my mouth.  What is it about therms that are so interesting to them?!  :)  

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    Good luck to all!
  • Options

FX that your letter works.

Anniversary
  • Options

::ticker warning::

Go Llama, go!!! Everything's crossed for you.

And you totally wouldn't be alone on PG After 35..

• Options
    imagestever:

Oh I know!  I want so badly to follow all the names I remember from this group that have graduated to PG35.  You all are my inspiration.  :)  

• Options
    imageLlamamama:
    imagestever:

Oh I know!  I want so badly to follow all the names I remember from this group that have graduated to PG35.  You all are my inspiration.  :)  

I'm saving a seat for you...I've got my huge @$$ purse on it and everything!  FX for you Llama!

• Options

ticker warning

I mostly lurk but I laughed out loud when I saw this- this was me this time last year- and I found out I was pregnant about a week before my VIP membership expired- good luck!  

BTW, I really do need to fix my ticker- she has been here for 4 months! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Llama, you are so cute!  Good luck over the next few days!!
  • Options
    Llama - you won't be alone... I've been waiting for you to join us!
  • Options
    Amen.  Hoping for a big BFP wave to sweep us all over to the PG>35 board.
  • Options
    Wishing you well and success very soon!
  • Options
    I'm a huge penny-pincher so I'm sending lots of thrifty vibes your way! 
    Me: 35 DH: 40 and testicular cancer survivor! Unilateral orchiectomy 2006. <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    imageLlamamama:
    imageMrs.McIrish:

My cat does the same thing!  I am usually so sleepy that I keep my eyes shut and she has swatted it right out of my mouth.  What is it about therms that are so interesting to them?!  :)  

Mine, too!  :-)

Good luck, Llama!  I hope it's your month! 

• Options

Let's go Llama: become a mama!  Big Smile

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    imagebenoitfan:
    imageLlamamama:
    imagestever:

I'm saving a seat for you...I've got my huge @$$ purse on it and everything!  FX for you Llama!

This totally made my night!  HA HA HA HA HA
  • Options
    You all are the best!  I loved reading all your posts... :)
  • Options

image10-4LilBuddy:
    Amen.  Hoping for a big BFP wave to sweep us all over to the PG>35 board.

Yes This!

Good luck Llama, love the post!  Best of luck to all!! fx. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"