Secondary IF

CD1???!!!!

What the hell happened to my beautiful 14 day luteal phase. UGH! My body seriously hates treatment. Should I bring this up to my RE? Last IUI I had a 13 day luteal phase. This time, it's only 12 days. I am SO annnoyed. At least my body didn't waste any time! Now I can start my next cycle 2 days earlier. Oh well.
Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: CD1???!!!!

• Definetly talk to your RE about your short luteal phase. The cycle I got pg with DS I had an HcG booster to lengthen my luteal phase and it did the trick.

Best of luck with your next cycle!

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Crap, Linz.  I'm very POd on your behalf.

I had a similar thing, in that my perfect 13 day luteal phase was still always 13 on tx, when they told me over and over that it would be much, much longer. 

In the end, I think there's a lot of our bodies doing what our bodies are going to do.

I cannot wait for my b/w and u/s tomorrow to see how I'm responding to these IVF meds.  

I guess the only comfort is that it's not like you are having a 23 day luteal phase.

I am so, so sorry.  Big glass of wine?  Something else completely off the IFC diet?

Zombie hugs to you, dear! Left HugRight Hug

Jen

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh!  I am so sorry!! I have been thinking about you and hoping this was your cycle.  I would for sure let them know about your lp....Continuing to send positive thoughts and vibes your way.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"