Adoption

Hello :)

You know, 3 years ago I started stalking this board....then I started posting for about 2 years....last year I fell away due to some really chaotic foster cases I had.  I just about screamed with joy when I saw a few of your signatures with little ones!  Congrats to many of you for little blessings :)

I'll be popping in more from time to time, just thought I'd say hello.  Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Re: Hello :)

• Lil!  We miss you!

Also, see below?  I just returned home with J...M's orphanage "brother" is now his real brother and our son!

• :) 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually woke up out of a sound sleep last night wondering about you and hoping you were okay!

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Hi Lilmufish!!  Welcome back :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Captain! OMGosh! Chills just went down my arms, I'm so THRILLED for you!  How is it having both of the children home with you??
  • imageCissi64:

I actually woke up out of a sound sleep last night wondering about you and hoping you were okay!

I am ok. My placement (two kiddos) from last year really rattled us. No one can express the horror and saddness that case brought to our home. I'm still healing!

Our last placement just left us last month so now we're just playing the waiting game again :) 

Professionally, i'm doing rockstar awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"