Two Under 2
Options

Anyone have the City Mini GT double yet?

Be honest, how much better is the basket access? Is it super easy, better but average, or still unusable without undoing the straps?

Re: Anyone have the City Mini GT double yet?

• Options
    I checked it out for a while in the store, it's the stroller that we are leaning towards!  That being said, on the doubles version I really didn't think there was THAT much of a difference for the basket access.  The singles version it was pretty good, it made it quite a bit easier to access the basket with the U-bar, but on the double I felt that it wasn't as "U" as the single (probably because it has to be used as a support).  My husband even commented, "I thought you said that the basket was supposed to be easier to get into".  I will have to look at it again though.  Maybe someone else can chime in also?  
    Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I got the 2012 city mini double GT about 2 weeks ago.  The U shape still does make it a LOT easier to access the basket, so for us, it was worth waiting for the 2012.  Also the GT model is new for 2012 and has a lot of neat features (brake is on the handlebar, handlebar is fully adjustable, better padding, etc)

All in all, I absolutely LOVE it--and both kids are VERY comfy and happy too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"