VBAC

Grrr....Docs are on the C Section train

After my appointment today, with great looking blood sugars and blood pressure, the docs are saying that I will most likely have a c-section.  That is so not encouraging.  Can I have one doctor to say, "We'll see." and not just shoot me down?  I really hope Baby Girl defies them and be smaller than what they are expecting and come on her own.  

Re: Grrr....Docs are on the C Section train

• It can definitely happen!  Just keep the faith and try to ignore the doubters.  Glad to hear that sugars and BP are looking good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is what I'm nervous about too.  There aren't any other option for places to deliver and I'm lucky hospital does support VBACs,  I just wonder if there really is support and not just that they have had some sucess.  My fist appointment is next Thursday with a NP to do blood work and go over family history.  After this appointment I will likely be seeing the two OBs that did my csection for the remainder of my appointments. They were both great during the surgery, explaining everything they were doing and they did special stitching when they closed me to help give me a better chance at a VBAC because they both agreed that I am an ideal candidate for one. I just don't understand why so many are not supportive given all the statistic in favor of it!

Good luck to you and I hope whoever you have when you go into labor is actually supportive an helps you accomplish your VBAC! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"