New to The Bump

I'm not the newest but I haven't been on much...

My name is Kendra (Keni for short) and I'm going to try and post more stuff on here :-) I am 24 and have been married for almost 3 years to my best friend :-) We have been TTC for 2 years (ovulation test for the last 8 months) We have also had 2 confirmed MC both around 8 weeks. I have PCOS and have been on Metformin for about 2 years.

I currently work as a lead infant teacher in a daycare but have been looking for other work. I have been finding it harder and harder to handle all the kids and parents since we have been having such a hard time TTC. Don't get me wrong I love them but it gets to me. 

Re: I'm not the newest but I haven't been on much...

• I can only imagine!! So sorry for your losses and good luck as you continue your TTC journey! I haven't been TTC for too long so I can only imagine what you're going through. We are sort of in the same stages--I am 24, been married for almost 3 years to my best friend, TTC = ) Bless you!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Its nice to meet you :-) It will be our time to have a baby soon, it just takes patience...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"