Cincinnati Babies
Options

hannah&ben - pip of the lil rocker :)

Here he is arriving at my mom's house...

And here he is dressed up like his daddy in his scrubs (his Halloween costume)...

I'll delete this in a bit, just b/c I know not everyone is all about posting their pics online :)

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: hannah&ben - pip of the lil rocker :)

• Options
    Butting in. ?The scrubs outfit is too darn cute! Especially the face and stethoscope. ?
  • Options

thanks!

btw, for everyone else who checks out the pics, this is my little nephew, who also happens to be hannah's second cousin on his other side of the family :)

he's too cute isn't he?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! That is the CUTEST halloween costume I've ever seen! I didn't know they made those so tiny!
  • Options
    He is so cute!  I am totally loving the little scrubs outfit.  DS wore my scrubs and white coat out for Halloween one year, but he was much older.  It is so much cuter on the little ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

AH!!! He is so stinkin cute!!!!! Does he look like your brother? (I've met him before but don't remember exactly what he looks like).  I don't think he looks too much like Ari.  Sooooo cute... I'm so glad I'm pregnant now or else I would be having some serious baby fever!!! What a doll!!

Thanks for posting this!

Hannah

• Options

So cute - where did they get that blanket???  Did someone make it?

• Options

yes, he looks like a blonde hair & blue eyed version of my brother who is dark complected, lol.  and i think he gets his cankles from me... no j/k, i only have them in the 3rd trimester, i don't know what isaac's excuse is.  i hope you get to meet him soon!  he is such a cute smiley baby!

• Options
    how precious!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"