New to The Bump

Not sure where to go..

Okay, I've been on here for a few days now. I love the ttcal board, but I'd also like to stay a part of the ttgp board as well. But, let me tell you....I'm NOT impressed with how rude some of the women are on that board!

I understand that the word "preggo" or "preggers" is annoying, I agree...but let's be a little more respectful about it! Especially if the post is by a newbie..and that newbie is still trying to "learn the ways" of the bump.

Ugh, Not sure how much longer I'll be a member, just wanted to say "thanks" to the awesome ladies who have given great advice/insight thus far.

Welcome, newbies!! and GL to you all!!

Re: Not sure where to go..

• I know exactly what you mean. It really turned me off to the ttgp board. Good luck!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Thanks, ladies! I do plan to lurk a little bit longer...I just know the ttgp board, not my cup of tea!! lol I prefer mostly positive in my posts, and others for that fact! But when a few snarky, self ritious ones keep popping up, being rude, it's like...c'mon now ladies. We are all learning and here for the same reason!

Anyway, thanks again!! GL to you both!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMandaBug0723:

Thanks, ladies! I do plan to lurk a little bit longer...I just know the ttgp board, not my cup of tea!! lol I prefer mostly positive in my posts, and others for that fact! But when a few snarky, self ritious ones keep popping up, being rude, it's like...c'mon now ladies. We are all learning and here for the same reason!

Anyway, thanks again!! GL to you both!!

Yes 

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"