Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Sunscreen and Sunblock ?

Do you use Sunscreen or Sunblock. I have been reading that sunblock is better.  Bader is labeled as a suncreen but their main ingredient is zinc oxide which would make it a sunblock?

What are you all using? I know Badger is a popular choice. Do you use the regular on your face as well or do you use the one specifically for the face? What about California Baby?

Do you know of any natural sunblocks that spray on? I don't mind rubbing the kiddo down but I am used to spraying myself down daily to make sure I have protection, but haven't seen any.

Thanks!

Re: Sunscreen and Sunblock ?

• Options

Hi, Iffer! :)

We're using Episencial this year. We've been using their body/hair wash & lotion for a while and really like it, so I figured we'd do the sunscreen too. Their stuff is really gentle and the sunscreen rubs in easily. SafeMama gave it pretty high marks.

We've used CA Baby in the past but stopped using their stuff when they reformulated. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageDobie_Mama:

We're using Episencial this year. We've been using their body/hair wash & lotion for a while and really like it, so I figured we'd do the sunscreen too. Their stuff is really gentle and the sunscreen rubs in easily. SafeMama gave it pretty high marks.

We've used CA Baby in the past but stopped using their stuff when they reformulated. 

I JUST read about this, literally minutes ago. WHY CB WHY?!?

Hi =D I miss you on our board!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageIfferMarie:
    imageDobie_Mama:

I JUST read about this, literally minutes ago. WHY CB WHY?!?

Hi =D I miss you on our board!

I know, right? Way to mess with a good thing. :(

And I miss you, too! Stupid busy-ness!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know it! I don't get on as much, but enough to notice your absence. I am still waiting to hear about this new job!
  • Options
    We use Badger sunscreen for our son because I felt like it was the safest I could find on the market. For myself, I usually use thinksport. Goddess Garden makes a spray-on natural sunscreen, but I've never used it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"