VBAC

ACLU Helps woman get her VBAC

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.

Re: ACLU Helps woman get her VBAC

• Thanks for posting this. Iris should add this to our blog.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I was just coming on to post this.  Amazing!  I love what they said about it being a civil liberties infringement on a massive scale.  So next time someone posts here about their doctor trying to pressure them into a cesarean, we can say call the ACLU. :)

Will add this to the blog too. 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for sharing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks for posting this! 

imageiris427:

I was just coming on to post this.  Amazing!  I love what they said about it being a civil liberties infringement on a massive scale.  So next time someone posts here about their doctor trying to pressure them into a cesarean, we can say call the ACLU. :)

I am seriously convinced that legal action is the only thing that will turn the VBAC tide. Sigh. 

Here's more background about the woman:

https://vbacfacts.com/2012/03/02/options-mom-forced-repeat-cs/

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• For what it's worth, the mom in question had a repeat cesarean for placental abruption.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"