Attachment Parenting
Options

Advice for pack-n-play

We are currently co-sleeping and DD is 5 months. While I absolutely love it my DH, who has been extermely supportive, would like me to try and transition DD out of our bed. The goal is to get her in the crib however I am NOT ready for her to be in a different room then me, we have the RNP but I am afraid LO will roll right out of it at night and if I try to buckle her she wakes up... I need to get a pack-n-play anyways and I wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations on a good pack-n-play that I can have her sleep in at night in our room but can also be used when we go outside, etc... TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Advice for pack-n-play

• Options

A good friend of mine just took the front rail of her crib off (it was a convertible) and then put it right against her side of the bed. Would this be an option for you, space wise?

We just used a regular Eddie Bauer pnp. It didn't really have any bells or whistles, but did have a bassinet insert for when she was smaller.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Great thanks everyone! I will have to check to crib it is convertable and that would be a great idea, plus I get to finally use my expensive crib!! If not I will go with a simple PNP. Thanks for the advice!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"