Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) after Preemie Check in

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

Pregnant:

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due May 1

KatFco- Katrina, DD Abby, 23w6d, unknown reason, baby#2 due May 2

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due May 7

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e, pregnant with DD Baby A due May 8th

TerraCotta210 (Terra): DS#1, Alex, born at 33 weeks due to severe preeclampsia.  DS#2, William, due May 15th.

crazyanimals- DS, born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM, Baby #2 due May 31

IrishSapphire- DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early), baby# 2 due June 5

domesticdiva0429- DS, born at 27 weeks due to unexplained PTL, Baby #2 due June 20

BartsGirl - DS Benjamin, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due June 20

sassafras007-  Michelle, DD Camryn, born 34 week due to pre-e, baby#2 due June 24

jess143hanna - DS Connor, born at 34 weeks due to low amniotic fluid and IUGR, Baby #2 due June 25

Chictown Chic- Amy, DD born at 27w due to IUGR and pre-e, Baby#2 due
June 28

hislobster2, Allison- DS Hunter, born at 34 weeks due to preterm labor; DS Avalon, born at 32 weeks due to preterm labor; DS Wilder, born at 36 weeks due to preterm labor; Baby #4 due (and hopefully born around) July 4th

nat6102006-first DD born at 32 weeks due to shortened cervix/unknown preterm labor; #2 due on August 9

momma of two 2010- DS#1 Tristen, 26wks 1day IC & PTL, DS#2 Liam, 36weeks 5days schedualed csection because of abdominal cerclage, Baby #3 Due Sept 16th

Damabo80- DD#1 born at 31w due to HELLP/pre-e. pregnant with #2, edd: sept 28

Wally3, Eve- DS Johnny bornn 34w 3 days PROM edd 10/10/12.

T1nkfan- Kelly - DS JP born at 28 weeks due to pre-e and placental abruption. #2 due 10/23/2012.

TTCing:

irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP 

AVA0908 - DS born at 26 weeks due to pPROM

KitT.Kat-DD Veruka, born at 26 weeks due to Pre-E & HELLP

MaMaSzcz, Erica - DS, Grayson, born at 33 weeks due to prom and bifurcated uterus

MariaWaters- DD Gwenyth born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL.

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn born at 33w due to pPROM

jteneback, DD was born at 34 weeks 3 days after pPROM

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010

MrsDink - DS George, born at 30 weeks due to PTL, TTC December 2011 

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

OscarQ- Alison, TTC in 2012, DS Kevin born at 26 weeks due to pre-e.

GLGB- DS was born at 33 weeks due to unexplained preterm labor

nayandjosh- Renee- DS, Christian, born at 27 weeks due to abruption, TTC fall 2012

Mybb- DS born at 28w1d due to severe pre-eclampsia

Mommies (again)!

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, DD#2 born 34w due to PTL

jaxlynn - DD Leigh, born at 35 weeks due to HELLP, DS born full term

Kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , DS born full term

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean,  born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS born full term 1/26/12

alaratta1-DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL.  DS born full term on 1/6/12

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD born at 36 weeks

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, DD born full term

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, DD born full term!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

-----------------------

News: Please keep Becketts in thoughts and prayers, LO is still measuring small and she's still on bed rest.  faeriequeeneonwow DD has RSV and she's hoping her DS does not catch it.

*Anyone want to take over these weekly checks?? I would love to keep them up, but with a new baby in the NICU and my older DD, I'm not sure I can keep up. Please PM me or just leave a message here! Thanks ALL!*

If you would like to address the group or email me any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) after Preemie Check in

• I'm officially the most prego I've ever been! :)  DS #1 was born 30wks 1 day...I'm now past that!  I'm dilated a finger tip but not worried, not yet anyway.  :)  Only 6 weeks to go!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have another ultrasound on 3/28 to check on my partial placenta previa.  I am getting a little nervous about coming up to the point in this pregnancy when my son was born at close to 31 weeks.  I am trying to be confident.  I feel big though.  I am tired.  It is difficult to breathe.  It can be difficult to sleep some nights.  I just keep thinking I have 10 more weeks, and I just feel crazy about that.  I really do not know what it is like to be pregnant beyond 31 weeks. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Loading the player...
  • Our little Emily was born yesterday at exactly 35 weeks! She will be in the NICU for a little while but she is thriving- breathing room air, no IVs, and needing minimal assistance with temp control. She's a feisty thing for 3lbs 8oz! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebecketts:
    Our little Emily was born yesterday at exactly 35 weeks! She will be in the NICU for a little while but she is thriving- breathing room air, no IVs, and needing minimal assistance with temp control. She's a feisty thing for 3lbs 8oz! 

Congratulations Mama! Praying for a short and uneventful NICU stay for Emily. Please keep us posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"