New to The Bump
Options

I'm new here ...

Hello ladies,

I've been a lurker here for quite a while but decided it's about time I get more involved!  I was married a few months ago and now have a 6 year old step-son and a 4 year old step-daughter and they are just awesome :)  We are hoping to start TTC over the next few months for our own little one.

Just wanted to say hello.  Look forward getting to know The Bump better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm new here ...

• Options
    I'm also new to the Bump, just joined today in fact.  I am 13 weeks prego and already have a good size baby bump of my own.  Good luck in your adventure!!!  TTC can be one of the most exciting times, but it can also be very disappointing and depressing if it doesn't happen right away.  It took my fiance and I two years before I got prego.  Many people go to the infertility dr. right away, but we just kept at it and never gave up.  Best of luck to you.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome

Me(25) DH(28) 
     TTC#1 since 10/2011
    June:  Clomid 50 mg  (No Ovulation)
    July: Clomid 100 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
    August: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN) 
    September: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
    October: Clomid 150 mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFN)
    November: Femara 10mg + Ovidrel Trigger (BFP December 3, 2014)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've also lurked awhile but decided I should get more involved now that I've reached 17 weeks pregnant (first-timer) and might actually be able to contribute some information. Smile

It also took me two years to get pregnant, we visited a fertility doctor but didn't get too aggressive with treatment and then it happened naturally when we stopped worrying about it.  So don't stress too much! Smile Good luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi Jmay4,

I just joined, too. I wish you a lot of luck on TTC. It will be special for your stepchildren to help raise your future baby.

Cheers,

"Sunny" 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"