Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Rockbottom?

I had no clue this would be so hard. I just want my baby back.

I took xanax yesterday and slept all day and all night until 5am this morning. Then I took another one an hour ago.

I just don't have what it takes to feel right now. I deactivated my facebook account so I don't have to look at all the pregnant woman and all the mothers with their adorable children. Or all the mothers who complain about how tired they are because they were up at 3am with their child. I would love to be up at 3am with my baby.

Sorry for the debbie downer post. I just can't vent this anywhere else. I feel so alone.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rockbottom?

• Options

You are most definitely not alone.  We are here for you.  I am sorry you are feeling so down.  It's rough, and I have felt those same feelings as well.  I took comfort in knowing I have the lovely ladies on this board, my husband, and some family and friends to confide in.

Have you tried talking to any family or friends? 

((hugs))

*BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options
    Your certainly not alone in how you feel! Trust me- it does get better with time- you will still feel the hurt- but you will be able  to deal with it better as time passes!!! I am so sorry for your loss!
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP #7 2/4/13- EDD 10/20/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is so difficult to go through this and feeling every emotion can be really draining. I was trying to convince myself I was okay now and stuffed my feelings down all week - only to wind up sobbing all night last night. I had to take something to sleep. Each day gets a little better with some really bad days in between. Celebrate the small moments when you are able to feel normal for a.second.
    BFP #1 2/20/12 - ectopic methotrexate @6w2d on 3/6/12 BFP#2 7/27/12 EDD 4/10/13- It's a boy! imageimagePhotobucketBabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageCCline09:

I had no clue this would be so hard. I just want my baby back.

I took xanax yesterday and slept all day and all night until 5am this morning. Then I took another one an hour ago.

I just don't have what it takes to feel right now. I deactivated my facebook account so I don't have to look at all the pregnant woman and all the mothers with their adorable children. Or all the mothers who complain about how tired they are because they were up at 3am with their child. I would love to be up at 3am with my baby.

Sorry for the debbie downer post. I just can't vent this anywhere else. I feel so alone.  

I feel the same way right now. I did not realize how hard this would be. As the days go by i'm feeling worse which is not what i expected. I keep having dreams about thanksgiving and having nothing and i'ts killing me. I'm trying to be positive but it's not working out so well. The thing that is making it the worst is that i'm terrified this will happen again. I've never been so scared in my life.

Sorry we're both having a bad day:(  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"