Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Likely missed m/c

Just came back from what was supposed to be a dating u/s. they only could see a sac and what they think was a small membrane. They checked to make sure it wasn't an ectopic pregnancy. I'm waiting to get hcg levels drawn again. I don't expect them to be good. The doctor said there is a small possibility that my dates are off and in a week to 10 days they would see something. I don't think this is likely. Although I dont know exactly when I o I know there was only one time that conception was likely which was cd 19. So maybe I ovulated as late as day 24. But even if I am a week to 10 days behind they still should be able to see something right? I should be almost 9 weeks based upon lmp. If I was behind I would be 7 weeks. They still should see something right?

I have an appt tomorrow with an ob to discuss my options. At my first appt yesterday the mid wife did an internal and said my cervix looked really good and showed no signs of thinning. I'm guessing my body isn't going to go naturally with this one. 

Frustrated. This is my 3rd consecutive loss.  

Wonderful DS#1 9/14/06** Wonderful DS#2 3/29/08**

Natural m/c 3/28/10 5w6d** Natural m/c 9/4/10 5w4d**

BFP: 2/27/12. u/s showed blighted ovum at 9wks Natural m/c started 4/11, cytotec 4/13/12 (at 12 wks). **

First appt with RE 5/7. Testing complete. Dx: luteal phase defect

BFP 10/25/12. u/s on 11/16 confirms heartbeat image

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Likely missed m/c

• Options
    I am just so sorry. I don't have any words for you but I hope you get answers soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"