Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

rough few weeks

On March 8th I went to have my ultrasound, I had been spotting for a few days prior but barely, I thought it was due to having intercourse.  The  US showed a very enlarged yolk sac and two white blobs on seperate sides of my uterus, which was measuring almost 11 weeks. I had my first MC in october.  

after geting tired of waiting for my second MC to happen, monday  I decided to make an apt for a D&C for friday the 23. 

Last night we gethome from a friends air force graduation, and the cramps/ contractions are crazy, and the leeding began, and ohh my gosh, the amount of blood this time around it crazy, I was up all night and spent most of the time in the bathroom. I called out of work, and called the dr first thing in the morning.  They set me an apt at 3:30 today for an ultrasound to see if I passed every thing, but im still bleeding like crazy.   I

I really hope they will just go ahead with the D&C.  Im so over this whole process, and feel like if I have the D&C it will end this whole process.  After going through this twice now, and this one being 10 times as bad, It makes me just want to settle with having one healthy child. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rough few weeks

• Options
    Oh I am just so sorry. I have never had a D&C but miscarrying naturally is just a brutal process. My T&P are with you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going though this. It's rough enough one time but three is just devastating. I hope you get the answers you want at the doc today. Good luck. ((hugs))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.  Hopefully the doctor's appointment will help!
    BFP #1: 10.28.11 - Natural M/C: 12.9.11 @9w3d
    BFP #2: 1.30.12 - missed m/c found on 2.27.12 - D&C 3.1.12 @8w 
    BFP #3: 1.02.13 / EDD 8.31.13 / It's a boy!  - Baby Henry born 8.14.13
    BFP #4: 9.28.14 / EDD 5.27.15 / It's a girl! 

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope you get some answers this afternoon at your appointment.

I had a natural m/c, and it was rough.  Once, I passed everything, the bleeding and cramps lesson considerablly.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

*BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options

Thanks ladies, my apt went good, the US showed alot more that still needed to exit my body, so my Dr. left it up to me If I still wanted to have the D&C.  I said yes, lets just go ahead and do it.  So at 5:30 am we got to the hospital and I had my surgery at 7:15 and every thing went well.  My Dr said that he was glad I chose to do It because the amount of stuff that was still there was so great that he thought I woukd still be bleeding for weeks..... like 4 he said!! That was such a relief to hear.  I was so worried that I had passed so much the night before that there wouldnt be much left.  How could there possibly be more left? I have no Idea, I felt like I bledenough to at least fill a gallon!  

Over all, Im not in much pain, slight cramping, and slight bleeding so far. he sad for me to expect some bleeding like a light period over the next few days. So far I was a great experience the hospital staff was great and my dr was wonderful as usual! Thanks ladies for all the well wishes! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"