Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I just feel empty..

My husband and I found out about a week and a half ago that we were going to have a baby.  We were so excited because we had been trying for about 9 months.  Earlier this week I starting getting PMS type cramps.  I have read that this is normal and I also asked a bunch of my friends and they said it was probably normal.  The next day I noticed some of my pregnancy symptoms had faded...my friends assured me that I was probably worrying for no reason.  The next morning I woke up with an uneasy feeling and when I went to the bathroom there was a little blood.  I tried not to freak out but I called my Dr and she assured me that it was normal and to call if it gets worse.  The next morning (yesterday) it did get a bit worse and I went in for an appointment.  She assured me again that she thought everything was fine but ordered a blood test and scheduled an ultrasound for me the next day.  She told me I was around 8-9 weeks so I might get to hear the heart beat.  Later that day my doctor called me back to let me know that the test had come back negative and I had lost the baby.  I'm so upset

I know it was still so early but I had dreams about our baby, we had a name picked out if it was a girl (in my dream it was a girl), i had a nursery idea picked out..  My husband is amazing and is trying to be the strong one but I can see it in his eyes too.  It hurts.  I keep going from being really sad to angry...  =(  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just feel empty..

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you find some peace and comfort here.

I understand the empty feeling.  It sucks.  I am still struggling with it.  It is perfectly normal to go from sad to angry to fine to angry to empty to sad.  Cry if you need too.  We are here for you.

*BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. :( The emotional part of it is much worse than the physical part. I spent 3 months thinking I was pg, then suddenly was not. Logically I know it wasn't a viable pregnancy, but we planned and dream for three months only to have it taken away. I also physcally feel more empty. I was at the stage where my abdomen was filling out and becoming hard just above my pelvic bone. It felt weird doing crunches and stretching. Now I just feel empty. It's a hard feeling to explain. It gets better, it's okay to feel what youre feeling and we're here to vent at too if you need it.
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. I only knew we were expecting for a couple of weeks too when we found out that it wasn't viable. I knew how I was going to decorate if it was a girl (those cute little owls & trees), baseball for a boy. its been almost 3 months & I still have meltdowns although they are more spread out now. cry when you need to. break stuff if you want too. take off of work if you don't feel like you can be around people. it's amazing how you can love someone sooooo much that you never met or even saw & miss them so bad it physically hurts sometimes. it does get better with time though. this board has been very supportive.  (((((hugs))))
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"