Two Under 2

Help! Recommend your double stroller

Just got the Joovy x2 and it was missing parts so we have to return it, but now I am having second thoughts on it after playing around with it. Any recs? Or cautions? Thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help! Recommend your double stroller

• Lurker.... we got the baby jogger city select for the use as a dbl once we have #2, I love it so far and love how I can use with infant seat and toddler seat, or 2 toddler seats... The options are endless how you can use it, LOTS of storage space as well!! We searched for a long time prior to getting it and are very pleased. We got it at Buy Buy Baby... check it out!

https://www.cityselectstrollers.net/c-1-city-select.aspx?gclid=CIGQ7sfJ-q4CFYuK4AodJBuWzw
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love our Baby Jogger City Mini Double, and they made it even better this year. We had a Sit N Stand and I hated it so I sold it. Too bulky and the sun shades sucked, also the seat back wasn't high enough for them to sleep in.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We got the Britax B-Ready with second seat and I really like it so far (haven't used it with two yet obviously). It was between the Britax and the City Select. 

I also loved my City Mini single soooooo much. I would strongly consider the double version as well.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • I had the Britax B-Ready and loved it...had it from just before DS was born, until he was 12m and got his finger stuck in the rear wheel while properly being restrained :( I sent pics to Britax of him touch the wheels while restrained, so they refunded my money and I got the City Select. We've had it for about 2 months now and am happy with it.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just wrote a post on the new city mini double GT. I totally LOVE it and wouldn't change it for anything!  My 4 month old loves laying flat, and my 2 year old never wants to get out she loves it!

Totally worth the $

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"