Eco-Friendly Family

EF Toddler Dishes?

Our regular dishes are breakable, so I'm looking for toddler dishes that are EF/not plastic. I've been looking into bamboo, but the only ones I can find so far come in a pack of 8. I really don't need 8, probably only 1-2. Any recs?
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: EF Toddler Dishes?

• I know several department stores sell bamboo dishes by the piece.  I was going to suggest Duralex Kids but they come in packs of 6 as well.

however long the night, dawn will break.

• We live in a very small town. The only thing remotely resembling a department store here is Walmart :/

Maybe I'll try to see if someone here wants to split a pack. Or I'll look in department stores next time I go to the city (~3 hours away).  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We use stainless steel, you know camping plates! haha but I do let my daughter use my corelle and she hasn't broken one yet.

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • We use real plates but if I were worried about them breaking (it wouldn't be the first time we broke one) I'd go to the thrift store and get a few. He uses real dishes at school too.
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We use real dishes as well, but LunchBots makes a set of stainless steel dishes and Green Toys has dishes, cups, etc. made from recycled milk jugs (they're plastic, but free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and they're made in the US).
  • We found some nice olivewood bowls and spoons at a Sur La Table. They're supposed to be for serving appetizers, I suppose. Anyway, we started using those as his first dishes around 7 months old but now he just uses the regular ceramic and hasn't broken one yet. 

PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"