VBAC

Vbac supportive ob in Denver highlands ranch area

Looking to vbac my last baby flipped to breech during labor hoping to vbac but we live in co now and my ob practice is not supportive

Re: Vbac supportive ob in Denver highlands ranch area

• No personal experience with VBAC, but I know that the Center for Midwifery @ University of Colorado Hospital (https://www.uch.edu/conditions/pregnancy/midwifery/index.aspx) is extremely VBAC friendly.  They also have hospital water births available.     

You can also call the Mountain Midwifery Clinic (303.788.0600), which doesn't do VBACs by license, but they have a list of VBAC friendly providers that they used to give out to clients if needed. 

Good luck.

Are you united with the CCOKCs?

• You can contact the local ICAN chapter for more info, but as pp said, the Center for Midwifery at UCH is a good one, that is where I am going.  

Denver Health also has a great VBAC rate and they have a midwifery center, the contact is Beth Tucker.

If you prefer having an OB, Dr Michael Hall is one of the backup docs for Mountain Midwifery Center, delivering at Swedish.  He has even done vaginal breech deliveries.  

Dr Matthew Breeden, out of P/SL is an OB very supportive of VBAC and as far as I know is the only one in Denver who will do a VBA2C.

Good luck!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTwizzle:

You can contact the local ICAN chapter for more info, but as pp said, the Center for Midwifery at UCH is a good one, that is where I am going.  

Denver Health also has a great VBAC rate and they have a midwifery center, the contact is Beth Tucker.

If you prefer having an OB, Dr Michael Hall is one of the backup docs for Mountain Midwifery Center, delivering at Swedish.  He has even done vaginal breech deliveries.  

Dr Matthew Breeden, out of P/SL is an OB very supportive of VBAC and as far as I know is the only one in Denver who will do a VBA2C.

Good luck!   

All of this YesYes

I had a hospital waterbirth VBAC with the UCH Center for Midwifery in Dec. 2010.  Great group of midwives, very supportive L&D nurses, and overall a friendly and pro-VBAC environment.  

We lived in HR, and I can tell you the 25-30 minute drive to UCH was no big deal and completely worth it.  I also chose to go to the local Denver ICAN monthly meetings near downtown, and the ladies there are full of information about local provider options.  GL and HTH!  

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• My sister is an ob at UCH and does VBACs. She just had a VBA2C herself in October.
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"