Infertility
Options

semi gross metformin question

Is it normal for metformin XR to not fully dissolve in your stomach. I find them whole the next day, if you know what i mean. I'm wondering if my body is actually absorbing any of it. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I am a freak?

Re: semi gross metformin question

• Options
    yes, its normal...is it that weird coating pill??
    Lap 05/03 officially diag with Endo Lap 06/07 Endo growing out control, with spots on my lungs Aug 2007 clomid BFN Oct 07..IVF #1 BFP early M/C Dec07..IVF #2... BFN Surprise BFP 7/2008....another M/C I want to crawl in a hole....Im currently out of my hole!!! Break Cycle BFP 10/23 Beta #1 600 Beta #2 1957...let this be the one!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

whew, glad  to hear it's normal. i have trouble digesting a lot of foods, so i thought it was just me. The pill is chalky white...before i take it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

yes, I have heard many stories of that happening!!! 

good luck!!

Lap 05/03 officially diag with Endo Lap 06/07 Endo growing out control, with spots on my lungs Aug 2007 clomid BFN Oct 07..IVF #1 BFP early M/C Dec07..IVF #2... BFN Surprise BFP 7/2008....another M/C I want to crawl in a hole....Im currently out of my hole!!! Break Cycle BFP 10/23 Beta #1 600 Beta #2 1957...let this be the one!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was on met xr for a while and I remember reading in the leaflet that came with the pills that you might see the outer coating of the pill in your poop.  I never noticed that, but I know it said that was normal and not to worry about it.
  • Options
    Yes, when I was on Met XR, I would see them come out the other end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"