April 2011 Moms

BFP BFP BFP...HOLY COW!

Had to share with someone because it is way early but on a whim I POAS and it was positive this morning!  I was incredibly exhausted and could smell everything the last couple days...so I thought well it is possible but pry not.  Sure enough...my DD is going to be a big sister so long as things go ok.  Send some prayers if you would we had a tough time getting DD.

Quick question because I have no clue and don't remember:  So I had my first period after babe early Feb and then spoted a very little around the same time of the month in march but not really a period.  So when calculating dates and such do you think i should use the feb dates?  Also - when do we call to get an appt with the doc....I dont' feel i'm in such a rush like last time :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFP BFP BFP...HOLY COW!

• congrats!!! we just found out DD will be a big sis too! I'd use Feb... and call right away, they'll tell you when to come in. :)

I had to get three blood tests (which I hadn't had any with DD 1) so that freaked me out a little but the numbers were all really good so we're excited! EDD around Nov. 16!

Good luck and keep us posted!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GHBEAGHBEA member

Congratulations!!  

Go my your LMP, the other bleeding/spotting could have been implantation bleeding. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!  And to you, too, Nicki!

I'll admit to peeing on some sticks this weekend due to some weird feelings, but so far all negative.

I would call your doctor and make an appt since you aren't really sure about LMP. They'll tell you when to come in.  Congrats again! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!!! I would just call your OB's office and explain the situation and ask for a dating u/s if they don't suggest one. I never had a period pp so I had one. I only had 2 days that we had sex so it was obvious, but they still wanted a dating u/s for a firm date.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Congratulations!!!!

Now, keep that baby-making ju-ju away from me! Stick out tongue

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageshaindelr:

Congratulations!!!!

You are too funny!  Congrats Nikki!  Thanks girls, we are very very excited!

• Congratulations! Keep us posted. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Congrats to both of you! 
  • Yay Justine!  That's so exciting!  Use the Feb dates and call ASAP.  :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Congrats! And to you to Nikki...Lots of Nov babies from this board! 
  • Congrats ladies!!!

I took 5 in 1 day I thought for sure that they were all wrong! It took a few days for it to stick. My first thought was HOLY COW!! Lol!

• imageshaindelr:

Congratulations!!!!

Oh I just sent the baby ju-ju to you. I want to see you have a nervous breakdown with 2 little Liams running around. :) I know you would be good at keeping me updated via facebook and I'm sure it would be very poetic. :P
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Congratulations!
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • I took five tests because I was completely in denial . As it turns out , I am due on April 20th now and it all seems so surreal. Damien will be a big brother and we are welcoming his little sister! So exciting and congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"