Austin Babies
Options

m_and_m

hey- i saw on the main page about your biz starting up. when are you planning on starting? also, what diapers are you planning on selling? it'll be awesome not to have to drive to south austin!

Re: m_and_m

• Options
    Well, I was hoping to be open in August but that didn't work out. I'm *hoping* to be open by the end of this year but I keep forgetting to ask my web designer for a timeline. Really as soon as she gets it designed I'll be open for business! Most diaper manufacturers won't accept you as a retailer until you have a functional website (catch-22), but so far I have Charlie's and Allen's for sure. Also Booroi bamboo PF's (these are new), Baby Kanga's, BerryPlush (and all other JamTots products), Starbunz (these are SO CUTE), it also looks like Happy Heinies and Knickernappies as well. I'm hoping to also have Rump a Rooz, WAHMIES, Joey Bunz, Kissaluvs, IPF's, and Fuzzi Bunz (but FB is awful at returning calls and such). I have one really awesome exclusive product called a Booty Duty- it's a diaper bag organizer that holds a diaper, a wipes case, and an extra large changing mat. Right now it works best for sposies (I have one, also gave one to CrazyNLove), but we're going to work on a CD version. She also makes some super cute burp cloths and other baby items. It will be a web store, but I'll be available for appointments if anybody wants to see them in person not to mention saving on shipping for anybody local.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"