Preemies
Options

Question for those that received P17 Injections..

BTW..Hi ladies..I have been a ball of nerves and had to abandon TB for a bit but now that I am a short 4 days away from when I delivered DS I am sorta starting to calm down a bit but my level of anxiety seems to change from day to day. God willing once I pass that 27wk 3 day marker I pray I will start to calm down a bit.

Anyways, I have been getting the P17 shots since 16 wks and I have had no issues with the injection sites. This Saturday I got my shot as usual and the same day I started getting all itchy where the shot was administered and I developed a knot.  It is still itchy and the knot is still there. It is not hot or red??? Anyone have this kind of issue? I didn't want to bother with calling my doctor or home nurse just yet because it isn't red or hot or infected..TIA

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker

Re: Question for those that received P17 Injections..

• Options
    Mine itched like crazy every week it is normal I was told. I had a few weeks were I had knots it is a oil based shot that is why it hurts also sometimes if it is not rubbed in right it cause a knot like thing it is just the hard oil under skin it will go away. I had a lumpy butt for a bit but normal now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I too had a lumpy bum for a while.  DH gave me the shots each week, and some weeks he was definitely better than others.  I itched too.  It was just the nature of the beast.  So, totally normal.  GL bakin' that babe a little longer.  The shots worked for me!  I had DS #1 at 34w5d, and with the shots I kept DS #2 bakin' until 38w1d.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! This last shot I didn't get the itchy feeling or bump but I am glad to know that it is normal. I finally passed my 27wk 3day milestone and I am just thrilled and very proud of my body. Again, thanks.
    Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"