April 2011 Moms

XP- Tear duct surgery done

Nora had a tear duct probe and irrigation at 7 a.m. I know that there are a few others floating around who may possibly have to have this done. It was pretty quick and smooth. We checked in at 5:30. Surgery at 7. We were home around 8:45. Now that she's eaten, Nora is happily playing about the living room. I'm hoping she wants a nap soon because this Momma, up since 4:30, is tiiiiired!!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

Re: XP- Tear duct surgery done

• Glad it went well and she's feeling good! I bet that was exhausting! hope you both get a good nap :)
  • AMB11AMB11 member
    You must be so relieved to have that behind you both.  Glad the outcome was good!
    Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Very relieved to have it behind us! We got to nap for an hour. She's back on her regular schedule as though nothing ever happened! lol
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Oh, I'm happy to hear all went smoothy.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• KERJFKERJF member
    thank you for sharing that it was easy going. i think DD might need to have it done and i was really sad/scared about it since i havent let myself google the surgery (because lets face it, google is scary when it comes to medical stuff!)

imageimage
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    Glad things went well.  Hope you both got a good nap in.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glad it went so smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for posting this! We are getting the surgery done @12 months and to whoever was scared to google it.... my dr. made it seem pretty routine. I can't wait for Brooke's eye to stop running. I have to explain to everyone that she is not crying!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad to hear that everyone's okay.  Hope you caught up on your rest!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • imageKERJF:
    thank you for sharing that it was easy going. i think DD might need to have it done and i was really sad/scared about it since i havent let myself google the surgery (because lets face it, google is scary when it comes to medical stuff!)

Totally. I didn't google at all, which is very unusual for me.

Let me know when you find out whether or not your LO will have the surgery. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageucfsteph12262003:
    Thanks for posting this! We are getting the surgery done @12 months and to whoever was scared to google it.... my dr. made it seem pretty routine. I can't wait for Brooke's eye to stop running. I have to explain to everyone that she is not crying!

I'm not one to poo-poo "routine" surgery, but it really did seem like a cinch. I was nervous about the anesthesia and them working around her eyes, but now I'm so glad it's done. For the first time this morning, she woke up with dry eyes. No condensation or crusties! Just big, bright, beautiful, brown eyes. :)

Good luck with your DD's surgery!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageGrace0609:
      Not looking forward to dealing with the goo until then, but, obviously, we want his lungs as healthy as possible prior to anesthesia.

Yes

Good luck!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"