Single Parents
Options

babydaddy drama

okay, i'm not single but i am basicly because my babydaddy doesn't even call or text me to see me. the only time he ever calls me is in the middle of the night, and you can guess what he wants at that time.. but anyways i'm 22 and he's 21, he as 2 daughters already with 2 different girls they are 19 months and 8 months old now, now i'm having his son in july. he doesn't ever see his daughers, but he acts like he wants me around just because i'm having his son. do you think he just wants me around because i'm having a boy, cause when i got pregnant he didn't want me around him what-so-ever then he found out i was having a boy and he came running back to me..i don't know what to do anymore.. i don't know if i should forgive him cause he cheated on me non-stop with a ton of other girls when he said he was out with his friends..

Re: babydaddy drama

• Options

Wow. One, do NOT take him back. He cheated on you. End of story. It does sound like he wants something to do with you since you are having a boy. My XH didn't even care when he found out our second was a girl but was the opposite with our son.

Stop answering his calls. Respond via text and email only and STOP seeing him, especially for a f-ing booty call. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. Update him in regards to the pregnancy and once that baby is born then go for child support. I can't really tell you the best option regarding visits since you didn't really tell us what kind of guy he is except for being a cheater who plays games. Be sure to document everything he says and does as it may help you in the future.

Maybe check out babygaga.com as well. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imageChunkyMunkey:

Wow. One, do NOT take him back. He cheated on you. End of story. It does sound like he wants something to do with you since you are having a boy. My XH didn't even care when he found out our second was a girl but was the opposite with our son.

Stop answering his calls. Respond via text and email only and STOP seeing him, especially for a f-ing booty call. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. Update him in regards to the pregnancy and once that baby is born then go for child support. I can't really tell you the best option regarding visits since you didn't really tell us what kind of guy he is except for being a cheater who plays games. Be sure to document everything he says and does as it may help you in the future.

Maybe check out babygaga.com as well. 

he's addicted to drinking, and to having sex. he isn't a very good guy, but i chose to sleep with him and be with him so i made my own bed now that i'm pregnant. he doesn't care about anyone but himself, and it i do something wrong he has hit me before. that was before i found out i was pregnant, he's thrown me on the bed. he's always drunk, his drinking is out of control...

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It doesn't sound like your relationship is going any where.  If I were you I would stop seeing him.  And when the baby is born DO NOT add him to the birth certificate, DO NOT give your son his name, and DO NOT give him visitation.  Yes, he can see the baby if you are there but do not let him take the baby on his own.  If he wants parental rights he will need to go to court and fight for it since you are not married.  My situation was not exactly the same as yours because I am older than you and I lived with my BF and after the baby was born we got engaged.  For three years there was no cheating and I thought the same as you because I was had his son it meant something to him (he has two daughters with his exwife). 

Well let me tell you in the end it didn't matter to him that I was the mother of his son.  He left me for someone else just like he did with all of his other exes.  I thought I was different, but I found out the hard way I wasn't any different in his eyes than all the others. 

I regret that my son has a different last name than me.  Do not make things easy for him.  You need to open your eyes and see him for who he really is a boy who isn't mature enough to handle a family.  I hope you have the support of your family to help you with your son.  Lean on them and learn how to be independant and you will be ok.  You will never have to rely on a man to take care of you.  Go to school get an education so that you will be able to take care of you and your son. 

• Options
    MUD
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    take it from me... my soon to be XH never did hit me but came close, he left me when he found out i was pregnant, then felt bad, and tried getting back together with me once every few months throughout the pregnancy, and unfortunately when i was about to pop i let him back in... he was really really nice to me and apologized and was the perfect person, my soul mate... then i found out about all the horrible things he had done with other girls and everything else after i was married, he started getting violent and harassing me about things, he was just plain horrible and he would throw things at me even with the baby in my arms... he could have done some serious damage. he's never changed, and never will and thats something i wish i would have listened to everyone around me when they told me... but i was stupid and hung on to the hope that he would at least have enough love in his heart for his son... i was WRONG! now im dealing with divorce, DCFS, all kinds of fighting, and potentially loosing my son over HIM! and its not worth it... they never get better, they only get worse. stop the situation before you find yourself in a horrible situation and have to UNDO everything you did... its normal to have a certain amount of hope for the father of your child, but dont believe it! nothing he says or you tell yourself will ever become reality... and if you do let him back into your life and your child's life and he goes off and does something like hit you or throw something at you while the baby is in the cross fire, the authorities will have to eventually step in (providing you guys even survive) and yes they will look at him and say he's a horrible father the baby cant be near him... but they will also look at YOU because you took him in knowing how horrible he is and his potential to be violent and you allowed your child to be in an unsafe environment... TRUST ME! thats what i'm dealing with... and they're right... but now i have problems because we're married i cant tell him to leave or lock him out of the house, he has the right to come and go as he pleases... the only way to ensure that he doesn't come back is to get an order of protection on him and the only way to do that is to wait until he does something that i CAN press charges on him for... its a horrible horrible situation to be in... take it from me... dont let your life get more complicated than it has to be... the baby doesn't deserve it... if i knew then what i know now... i would have gone straight to the courts the second he tried to have anything to do with anything and figured out custody/visitation, and child support right then and there. my son would never have had to seen or felt the anger and hatred and violence that he's already experienced in his first year of life... dont let it happen to you.... or your child. sorry i'm really venting! but i'm serious! it SUCKS! :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCranang:
    MUD

i don't know what "MUD" means, but if you don't like what i post don't comment on it. you don't know what i go through everyday, and to come on here when i have the time and read that someone said "MUD" on a post that is very very VERY serious is kinda rude. i'm staying calm cause i'm not a mean person, but don't slam my stuff because you think it's trash. thank you.

• Options
    Dont get back with him. That will only lead to never ending drama. Do whats best for your son and cut off contact with him. I have a similar situation, and thats what I did. I pretty much told him that he cant have any contact with my daughter until he grew up. So I think thats what you should tell your babys' father. Tell him that he needs to grow up and take care of his responsibilities  . Plus you dont want your son around drinking , drugs, and random girls , right ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"