July 2011 Moms

Shamrock Shakes

I just had my first Shamrock Shake of the season. Even though I have only had a few in my life, I know how ridiculously obsessed some of you girls were during pregnancy. Just a reminder that time is running out to get them! But if you don't make it to McD's, here is a link to make your own (alcohol optional.) https://www.parentingmiracles.net/2012/03/shamrock-shakes-copycat-mcdonalds-recipe/ image
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shamrock Shakes

• Not a fan. Ick!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • never tried one! Sounds delish!
  • I absolutely love them.Big Smile

Check out Memories Of Violet on Facebook and Etsy

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • blech, I'll take a chocolate shake over SS any day... and then I'll have exactly 12 minutes to get home :)
    Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • Never had one either...they have crazy amount of calories. It almost like- when I know how many calories there are u don't eat it....but before I was pregnant DH and i would go to a local place in ID...I'd get a giant banana split and hed get a reeses & snickers milkshake...they were both heaven lol. I have no idea the calories.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I couldn't even finish a small, but the first few sips were grand! I just remember that they were quite the hit topic while we were pregnant.
  • Never had one either, it just doesn't sound appealing. What do shamrocks taste like? Hah, but really, what does it taste like?
    Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yummy... I think they are delish Big Smile

• imageTimshel17:
    Never had one either, it just doesn't sound appealing. What do shamrocks taste like? Hah, but really, what does it taste like?

They're minty and very sweet. I love them but get it without the whipped cream - that right there is just WAY too much sugar.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"