1st Trimester
Options

Poll: Things only a crazy pregnant woman would do. . .

. . .not be able to wait until I got home to start eating the 1/2 gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream.  So. . .what was a girl to do, I started eating it with my fingers.  Don't worry I only got about two bites into it before I realized how ridiculous I was being.  What about you?

Re: Poll: Things only a crazy pregnant woman would do. . .

• Options
    I threw away my dirty clothes today instead of putting them in the laundry.
    DS May 12, 2009 DD September 7, 2011
  • Options
    So far what has been really funny to me is that my luches look like a high school boys lunch going through a growth spurt.  They are big!  Even DH made a comment!  I laughed, I can't help it, I get hungry so fast and a lot!Embarrassed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I drove to the mall with my cell phone on top of my trunk!!   

• Options

LMAO, flutie!

I told someone that even though they couldn't tell I was pregnant, I would still eat their face.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Cry over a piece of badly written junk mail

Eat three fourths of a container of cottage cheese in one sitting (the big container) 

I'm sure I'll think of more in a minute or two...

• Options
    Thanks...now I want chocolate chip ice cream and I have to wait like and hour.  Boooooooooo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I put water on my cereal the other day.  And it was my second bowl; had no trouble with milk for the first bowl.  :)
  • Options

I  sobbed uncontrollably this morning because there was no more soy cream for my coffee. 

• Options
    I totally relate to VAannie as last time I was pg, I poured orange juice into my cereal multiple times.  I always "punished" myself by making myself eat it!  So gross!
  • Options

imageflutiefrostie:
    I threw away my dirty clothes today instead of putting them in the laundry.

I did this with a couple of my DD's washcloths that fell behind the garbage can next to the bed. They were getting stinky so I pitched them instead of washing them. Duh.

• Options
    On what was supposed to be a Saturday morning trip to the grocery store (2 miles away) I drove halfway to the office (27 miles away, and in the other direction).
  • Options
    Forget to feed your toddler breakfast until like 9:30 a.m.  Embarrassed  I felt AWFUL (normal breakfast time is around 8)!  Also...forget to order your mom's birthday present.  Forget to pay your HOA dues.  Forget to get gas and almost run out on the side of the road.  I could go on and on!
  • Options
    Yesterday, I tried eating my cereal with a fork. 
  • Options

I ate an entire frozen pizza and when my DH said "you didn't eat that whole thing yourself did you?" I lied and said that I shared it with the dog.

At this point our dog is about to starve because forget giving him the food, the pregnant girl needs it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just carved my pumpkin...upside down.

I just called DH to tell him what an idiot I was and he just laughed.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"