Multiples
Options

Weekly Weightloss Check In

mwilson44 - Lose 25 pounds or two sizes by October 11th. (NutriSystem)
cands - Get down to your high school weight (WW)
NellyMcC - Improve your 5K time (race at the beginning of Aug.), feel good for your cruise, lose 18 pounds, no alcohol until July 4th (Couch 2 5K & weight lifting)
Disney102399 - Lose 20 pounds for Disney trip at the end of Sept. & give up regular soda (Sparkle/WW)
missuscooley - Lost 15 lbs by Labor Day, ultimate goal 145 - wedding day weight (Sparkpeople)
lovethe1story - Get down to 165 lbs. and run a 1/2 marathon (3x/wk at the gym & healthier mealtime foods)
AmberJane - Get down to wedding weight of 145 pounds (WW)
coffee bean - Lose 20 pounds by Labor Day, ultimately get to 155 (WW online)
smcjune21 - Lose 5 pounds by June 14th and ultimately get back down to 125 (cut back on snacking and exercise more)
jpbride2004 - Get down to 130 pounds (WW on own & workouts/walking)
Brongemonger - Lose 30 pounds to get to 145 (WW)
jmn69 - Lose last 9 pounds before Thanksgiving
krisc - Get to Prepregnancy weight by the twins 9-month birthday (Sept. 13th) (modified South Beach Diet and increase exercise)
SsportsLover - To lose those last 8 pounds (SparklePeople.com)
linda98ny ? Goal is to be down 25 pounds by the kids? first birthday in October
goldenmama - Long term goal: to feel comfortable in a bikini in March; Short term goal: to exercise 3x a week and to eat 5 small meals a day.
bunny731 ? Short term goal is to complete a 5K at Thanksgiving.
blueladybug ? Get rid of IVF weight (16 more to go)
beefsbride ? Lose two sizes by Christmas (WW)

gymrat - Lose 19 lbs by Dec. 31st. (healthier choices and going to the gym 3x a week)

lilsurfergirl - lose 20 lbs by my birthday Nov. 6th (Diet To Go)

kmcclelland ? To lose baby weight

Heather.D ?  To lose baby weight

Lajolla09.30.06 ?  To lose baby weight

Regenab ? To lose 15 pounds

For the ones I added today, let me know if you want me to change your goal to be more specific.  Also, anyone else who wants to join, just let us know and we will add you.  

1. What is a weight loss/dieting success you've had this week?  (for example, went out to dinner but didn't eat bread or dessert)

2. What is a setback or challenge that you've faced this week?

Re: Weekly Weightloss Check In

• Options

I need to change my goal, sept. is long gone, and I didn't make pp weight.  I'll change it to be down 10 more pounds by the boys' first birthday (dec. 13th) so that will be pp weight.

Thanks for keeping this going! 

• Options

Please add me!

Goal: to loose 40 pounds to get to my wedding weight. In two weeks I will start going to the gym (6 weeks post-partum) and I will also be exersising using Wii Fit.

1. Not so much a success by myself -- but staying at home with babies by myself made me cut down the amount of food I eat, so I have been eating only 2 big meals a day.

2. Not being able to exersise because I haven't been okayed by my doctor yet...... 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Okay, I'm joining in because I'm finally doing something!!!  Can you update my goal to say "Lose 10% of my weight".

1.  Weightloss success was staying on program (weightwatchers) my first week.

2. Setback or challenge - halloween candy!  I have such a sweet tooth....

Mom to Abigail & Liliana -- Identical Twin Girls -- April 2008
    Baby #3 due September 12, 2014!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. I got into the 170s baby!  179.5 to be exact:)  Do not know how that happened.  I have been feeling frumpy for like 3 weeks and I get on the scale and had lost 3 pounds...yippee!

2.  Motivation and energy.  My kids rock at sleeping and have great nap schedule but it is so nice to nap with them (when I should be on a walk or run) and they go down early so I should go to the gym (but here I am nesting).  So, tonite I am going to register for the 1/2 marathon!  Yikes, I;m nervous!

Trina

• Options

My more specific goal is to lose the last 10 pounds of my pregnancy weight by Christmas (the girls' 3 month birthday). ?I've lost 35 and with 10 more pounds I'll be back to 145.

?

1. ?This week I successfully switched back to my pre-pregnancy breakfast cereal...Kashi Go-Lean. ?I ate this stuff every morning for nearly 2 years until I was pregnant, at which point I just couldn't stomach it. ?During my pregnancy, I ate more sugary/starchy cereals. ?Kashi Go-Lean is a low-calorie, high protein cereal and I'm glad that I'm back to starting my days off with it, rather than Raisin Bran or Chex (which I ate about 2 boxes a week of during my pregnancy!).

2. ?My setbacks this week have been too much Halloween candy, not finding time to eat lunch and overeating at dinner, and not being on an organized schedule that has allowed me to walk every day. ?

My goal for next week is to get my schedule more set during the days so I can take the girls for a walk every day in their stroller.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"