Pregnant after 35
Options

quiet hello

Hello.  Exploring/posting here for the first time. 

I recently turned 38. My husband is 26.  We began TTC in January.  I got my first BFP on Thursday, at 15 DPO.  I've been rather emotional since then--mostly in joyful ways, but yesterday I dropped into despair because I was suddenly convinced this was going to be a chemical pregnancy.  

(Not sure what convinced me; I think it was a frustrating Wal-Mart experience.)

It would be great to find some support from others who are dealing these same questions and worries.  I tend to read a lot and post rarely, but I wanted to make myself known at any rate.

Seems nice here. 

Re: quiet hello

• Options
    Welcome & congrats!  Have you had any physical reasons to believe this may be a CP?  Early PG emotions can be a roller-coaster, so hopefully that's the only place these fears are coming from.  Your OB may see you early for a trans-vag u/s to make sure everything is o.k.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I hope that from here out it is a happy, uneventful pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats and welcome.  I can empathize.  One day very early in 1st tri I was 100% convinced I was going to miscarry.  It was not rational but I knew it with every fiber in my being.  I was sad and resigned for the inevitable.  Hormones are just so much fun.

This has been the most boring, uneventful pregnancy in history - I wish the exact same thing for you! 

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options

Welcome and good luck.

• Options
    Hello and welcome to the board.  There are lots of wonderful and supportive women here to get to know.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options

Thanks for the welcomes.

Yesterday I started my period at work.

Trying to be brave and hopeful and all that, but not always succeeding.  Tears come often.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"