Northern California Babies
Options

NBR: Excited for tonight

We're having a halloween party tonight and my "costume" is that I am dressing up as CARLOS!

I haven't told him yet. I can't wait to see his face. I was walking around as him last night, doing the accent and all...my sister and DH were cracking up. He has all of these catch phrases and things he has said in the past. like "Dude, I know you can't trust me, but...trust me!" Or he'll say something and we all know it is a lie, then he say "Actually..." then tell the truth.

This is going to be sooooooo much fun. I'm totally gonna hit on his girlfriend too (jokingly of course). 

Re: NBR: Excited for tonight

• Options
    LOL!! That is going to be too funny. Maybe someone can catch you in the act.
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Options
    haha.  Are you going into the bathroom and coming out without your shirt on, too?  Isn't he the nekkid pooper?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsJBL2005:
    haha.  Are you going into the bathroom and coming out without your shirt on, too?  Isn't he the nekkid pooper?

LOL, yes he is. There are PLENTY of other things I can do too make fun of him though without getting naked. Hehhe 

• Options
    Sounds like a fun night!
  • Options

You are going to have SO much fun!!! I saw way late yesterday that you were planning on making the spiders, super easy and yummy...good drinking food ;)  Have a fabulous time!!

Also, I absolutely LOVE the picture you took of Emily that is in your blog, you are so, so talented!

• Options
    OMG!  Hilarious!  Have fun!  I can't wait to hear stories!  Remember to complain about Grey peeing on your phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"