Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Poor little Kids

... aren't going to have any halloween candy because I am eating it all right now!!! Looks like I have to go out and buy more before DH gets home. I don't want to be found guilty Embarrassed

Re: Poor little Kids

• Options
    I know. I bought some for my residents today and I have been eating it all day. I loooove Bit O honeys.. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made the mistake of buying two bags of my favorite candy about a month ago so we would "already have it" for today. Yeh... we don't have it anymore. :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought my candy last week. The snickers and reeses have slowly been disappearing. 
  • Options
    There are zero laffy taffy and milk duds in my house. I believe the cats must have ate them...Embarrassed
  • Options
    yum laffy taffy!!
  • Options
    That's why I'm handing out Play Dough this year.  I'm always sooo tempted to sample the candy.
  • Options

imageeva_girl:
    That's why I'm handing out Play Dough this year.  I'm always sooo tempted to sample the candy.

Thats a good idea!!

• Options
    I keep trying to pick my favorite candies off the bottom of the bowl so that when DH gets home he won't notice the obvious absence of the mini Hershey bars with the almonds in them. Embarrassed
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yum,laffy taffy!! it's my favorite too, mrsbro!
  • Options
    imageraskind17:

imageeva_girl:

Thats a good idea!!

It does sound like a great idea but the problem with it is if we don't get enough kids come to our house,  I'll have a bunch of containers of play dough left over.  That's not as fun as having left over Halloween candy.  I'll have to get creative with what to do with the left over play dough.

• Options
    lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"