May 2011 Moms
Options

Oh, how life has changed

This upcoming week I'm off to a week-long seminar that I was supposed to go to last year but couldn't because of my pregnancy complications. DH is taking DD to his parents for the week so he can have some support watching her (I don't begrudge him that, but still... um... how does he think I usually manage all day every day when he almost always gets home after she's in bed and leaves before she wakes up?).

At this seminar I'm sure there will be lots of nice and very interesting people, but is it bad that all I want to do is relax in my room and surf the net in peace and quiet without a little person constantly pulling on my legs, grabbing all the mouse/keyboard/video camera cables in sight, and whining "mamamamamamamamaaaaaa"?

Oh, how life has changed in just one year...

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: Oh, how life has changed

• Options

That's not bad at all. I'd fake sick for one day of the seminar and order room service and sit in bed all day and watch movies. 

Try and enjoy yourself! 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    imagekerrbear72:

That's not bad at all. I'd fake sick for one day of the seminar and order room service and sit in bed all day and watch movies. 

Try and enjoy yourself! 

I'd say I have vitamin D deficiency and so I need to hang out by the pool all day...with an adult beverage and some good chick lit! One can only dream!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it will be a nice break! Sometimes I leave work early and go walk around the mall...
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"