Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Tequila won tonight

I hve done so well not having a drink since all this... But tonight the Mexican martini was calling my name an it tasted sooo good!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tequila won tonight

• Options

imagencchnat:
    I definitely had a bottle of wine the weekend after we lost our son. Sometimes, you just need a drink. 

Agreed.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wine is no problem for me, but I do have a love affair with tequila. I have been avoiding it because I usually only drink it when I am in a great mood and I am a fun happy tequila girl. If I'm even slightly mad or sad its a whole other person and I dont want to deal with that mood right now. However I went to a chill local restaurant with my mom and stepdad and it was actually a really good night. A good night with a few drinks, music and laughter. Just what I needed. Things will be ok. I just have to stay positive. I agree though that sometimes you just need a drink!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds like a nice night and hopefully you were able to have some good moments.  That's what I've discovered...I can't measure days or weeks anymore...its moment by moment.  I'm trying to stay positive too....However tequilla is NEVER my friend.  I"m a mean mean tequilla girl so I stay away...far far away.   :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh and p.s. Yecal...your little girl is soo stinkin cute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Im technically not even old enough to drink for another month! But its been 2 days since we lost our angel and im really feeling the urge to drink! And thats really not me... Im not a drinker, but the whole situation has me wanting a nice margarita!
    Trying to Conceive TickerPersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"