Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***KMH912***

Hey! i saw your costa rica post below and couldn't resist sharing my experience....

DH and I went a little over a year ago... We stayed in the Marriott Resort and it was beyond Fabulous!! The resort itself was perfect, plenty of restaurants and a fabulous HUGE pool...It was close to the town on Jaco that the other girls were talking about.  It is about 2 hours from the airport.  We went deep sea fishing and zip lining and it was too much fun.

one precaution- If you plan on staying far away from San Jose (meaning having to drive or be driven) think long and hard.  We chose to drove and LUCKILY were ok...but it was tough..and I think if we had to do it again we would have some sort of driver/taxi/shuttle.  They are notoriously AWFUL with directions and don't name their streets....i.e....turn left at the oil tanks and keep going till you see the signs..literally those were our directions...and needless to say there were tons of forks in the road...

Good Luck!!

Re: ***KMH912***

• Options
    Oooh thanks hun! Dh and I need a vaca bad!!! Poor guy is SUPER stressed and in need of a break. We haven't gone on vacation since 2006- just a long weekend this past July to Pensacola Beach- which is not far- like 6 hour drive- so we just really want to get away. :) Thanks for the recs! i will definitely check into it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"