8 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms

Hi 8 weekers,

How are you feeling? 

Re: Symptoms

• I'm feeling EXHAUSTED! And everything that smells bad smells 10x worse to me than it does to my husband. Breasts aren't as sore as they were 2 weeks ago or so. No extreme nausea, just a little queasiness and food aversions. I've been snacking a lot to fend off the queasies as much as possible! Overall, I feel pretty good!
  • Same here! Just super tired. Mild nausea in the morning. Oh and very bloated haha. The small price to pay for this little bundle of joy :)
    (Life is a dance, we learn as we go) 1st Baby Girl due Nov 8 :))))
  • Loading the player...
  • jfam5jfam5 member
    Hi, I'm so ready for my nausea to go away. Mine lasts all day. I only recently started with the nausea but i'm a slim person and i could barely eat an entire meal, unless the meal is dry cereal or chicken nuggets w/ bbq sauce. That makes me very nervous as to whether or not im getting enough nutrients for my baby and me. I also havent been able to cook for a week ;) i think my husband will be happy once i am able to get back in the kitchen. To all the 8 weekers, have strength for your families and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • just a bit tired. Feeling a tad bit sick, but as long as I have a hand full of granola every once in awhile, I feel much better. No aversion to foods yet, thankfully.. BUT perfumes (that normally bother me a lot anyway) have me spitting up a bit :(

Why do people have to bathe themselves in their perfume? Why do people have to be such idiots and inconsiderate to others...
  •  

For the first time in 3 weeks I'm feeling alright!  In saying this I feel as if it may be a calm before the storm situation...though the past weeks have been extreme nausea and food aversions.

Yesterday and today have been mostly clear of nausea.  I've felt hunger again, with funky cravings.  On tap for what I want to eat has lately been cottage cheese.  Random!  But it does the job.   

Breasts are still hurting.  

We went maternity clothes shopping for the first time last night :-)

Found that I've gone from a 36B to a 38 C and the pants are a few sizes up.  I must say that H & M has an adorable selection of maternity clothes!  Way to go!  

Our first prenatal visit is tomorrow morning~really looking forward to it! 

• I can honestly say I feel fine... Some cramping - like one squeeze each day. And my nose gets stuffy. And my nipples are tender. Dont hurt though. Kinda nervous, but hoping everything is OK. Doc won't see me until 10 weeks:( 
  • Ughh so exhausted and SO extreamly nauseated all the time!! So miserable, this is my 2nd child and I dont remember it being this bad sofar. Also have severe cramping every day.. Cant WAIT till this subsides!
  • Hi feel nauseous all the time so I am in the process of changing my prenatal vitamins and hopefully that will help.  I want this stage to be over soon Tongue Tied
  • I feel awful! I didn't start my MS until 6.5 weeks so I thought I wasn't going to get any ( wishful thinking)! Now I'm exhausted and nauseous all the time even the diclectin doesn't work :( everyone says it will end soon but I don't find that comforting with 3.5 weeks left in the 1st trimester.

Anyone have any tips for dealing with MS, other than the obvious ones I've read? E

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i dont feel much :( just sleepy after lunch and when i drink water, have to run to the bathroom :( is that ok? my breast havent gone 2 sizes up :(
  • I have been super tired! I am normally full of energy in the AM, but from when I get up until after lunch... All I want to do is sleep! I am also super bloated, and have serious food aversion. One day, somethings seems so yummy... the next- BLAH! My morning sickness is only when I first get up, and it helps to take my vitamin right away and eat. Good luck everyone!! Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • well, i have been feeling ok, other than extreme grumpiness and i sooooo tired all the time. i went to the doc today and got to hear my babies heart beat! now that ive herd the heart beat, it makes me feeling horrible so much more bearable! congrats to all you guys
  • Well I had my first round of morning sickness this morning....it wasn't bad though. I just knew I would be heaving for 30 mins, but it was not bad at all. Other than that everything is perfect. I get really tired alot quicker. That I am not so happy about, but it is a good excuse to take a nap Smile
  • My nausea comes and goes- some days I have it all day (like yesterday) and others I hardly have any (today). Been much more hungry, peeing more often, and definitely more tired. My breasts are still sore and swollen!
    Julene & Lance, July 6th, 2008** TTC since 2009** Chemical pregnancy Dec 2011** Surprise natural BFP 3-20-12! Beta #1 at 12dpo=108, Beta #2 at 14dpo= 419. 5 week beta (21dpo)= 8,398, 6 week beta (28dpo)= 35,485 **Grow baby, grow!** TTC Blog: http://thequestforlittlelambies.blogspot.com/ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 8 weeks and feeling fabulous! We saw the heart beat through the sonogram today. This is my second pregnancy, less breast tenderness & less nausea (so far). Defiantly tired, but that will soon be over. I'm already experiencing more gas and heart burn than I ever did with my first. Hopefully as goes well :)
  • I am 8 weeks today!! :) I am feeling pretty good these past couple days. I'm not as tired as I have been. My breasts are still VERY sore, and growing... Yesterday my super sense of smell kicked in. I would be gagging over something and my husband wouldn't even really smell it. There have been a couple food aversions as well, but thankfully no morning sickness. I am still just really excited about being pregnant, and can't wait to hear our baby's heartbeat!!
  • I am still dealing with the nausea and I swear some one is intentionally wearing a strong perfume to make me sick. Actually found myself leaving my office for 30 mins due to people eating lunch at there desk so, many different variations of lunches brought in by others and none agree with me.Ick!
  • It's funny that I came across this today- I was just telling my sister that I really don't feel anything, and I am worried.  (I worry about EVERYTHING anyway, but this is my first pregnancy, so it's been kicked into hyperdrive.)  I haven't had any morning sickness or nausea.  No food aversions or intolerance of smells.  My boobs only intermittently hurt, and haven't grown a bit (sigh).  The only symptoms that I'm having are intermittent cramping, some bloating, and an overwhelming sense of tiredness.  I'm scheduled to go for another ultrasound on Friday, and am hoping everything will be ok...
  • I had carpal tunnel on my right hand for one night in my 7th week, but I haven't had it since. I'm glad it hasn't returned since it hurt so much. I was thinking of even getting a wrist guard to help with the pain. I didn't get one though. I hope the CT doesn't return. I'm snacking on some veggie chips and it helps to curb the nausea before major meals like lunch and dinner. I've been taking 30 minute brisk walks when I can during the week. I do need to get me a maternity bra and maternity clothes soon. :)
  • The nausea comes and goes now; but when I do get it, it's horrible. I've gone through almost a whole jar of pickles...it's that bad, lol. I think not being able to vomit is worse than actually doing it. I hardly have any energy. All I do is sleep; and when I'm not doing that, I'm living in the bathroom. But I'm looking at the bright side of it all...this is all temporary and it'll pass eventually :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am nervous...I am 8weeks pregnant and my first OB appt is Monday. I had 2 miscarriages in the past and this will be my 1st child
    excitement
  • I also don't have any morning sickness so you are not alone. I had some tenderness in my breast but not anymore.How did the ultrasound go on Fri?

excitement
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"