5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Symptoms

2»

Re: Symptoms

• Options
    Thank you for saying that! There's so many people that say they don't feel anything, but then follow it up with "except for sore boobs, bloating, etc." I can relate to you -- wondering if you're pregnant. I keep hoping for symptoms for a sign that this is really happening!! I supposed I should just be happy that I feel great :-).
  • Options
    Yes! I am having some pain and cramping in my lower abdomen, usually twice to three times a day and lasting 10 to 15 minutes. My doctor said it was due to my uterus contracting and expanding. I also have a UTI which is not fun at all. My first baby!! So, i am excited.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! 

This is my second pregnancy.  I was surprised the first time about how much cramping and general discomfort I felt down below.  It feels as though I'm actually feeling my uterus stretching and bloating.  The cramping concerned me last time, but I never had any spotting and so I'm just going with the flow (or lack thereof) this time.

Bring on the morning sickness!

Kelly

• Options

I was in Las Vegas when I was suppose to get my period.  I felt easy winded and nausea but thought it could just be from the heat.  My period was late but I also thought that could be from the stress of being in different weather, time zone and different activities.  We have been trying to get pregnant for 8 months so I was giving another reason to everything because I didn't want to get my hopes up.  

When we got home, period 5 days late now, I took the test and it was positive.  That same day, I had lower left back pain, kinda like a cramp from running, my face has also been breaking out.....any helpful ideas on that would be much appreciated.   

We are spending the day with my in laws today.  We didn't want to tell anyone yet but they will know something is up when I turn down my father-in-laws famous Mojitos. 

• Options

We just found our yesterday, what I already knew. I have slight nausea, I'm exhausted and I have really sore boobs for the past 3 weeks. Otherwise, I feel great. I have actually lost 4.5 pounds, Not sure if that is normal.

Congrats 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup got the symptoms :) A little heartburn, feeling a little sick off and on, loss of appetite, crazy dreams! lol and loving every minute of it!!
  • Options
    So far have been feeling exhausted and been having to pee like crazy!  No nausea yet......guess we will just have to wait and see if and when it decides to show its ugly head.  It's all very exciting though :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks today! So far I feel a little sick if I dont eat every few hours, and my cramping has really started to slow down (I think thats good)  I have been an absolute wreck since I found out though. So scared something will go wrong. There are a lot of scary stories on here! My first Doctors appointment is August 15th, lets hope I get more symptoms, it would make me feel a lot better knowing my little guy is ok in there!
  • Options
    Mrs. Diorio, I feel the exact same way. I am completely terrified something will go wrong.  As for symptoms I have headaches, backaches, cramps, fatigue, gas/bloating, the opposite of cravings: nothing sounds good :( , I thought I was going to be lucky and not have any morning sickness, but it seems that that symptom doesn't hit until 6 weeks (which for me is Tuesday). 
  • Options
    My very first symptoms were having to pee every 30 or 60 minutes, and heartburn, which I rarely get. Now at 5 weeks, I am a little tired and extra sensitive to the heat (it has been over 100 here for weeks!). Boobs are a little sore, my lower back is occasionally sore. Not any nausea to speak of, but I am noticing a lot of smells I never noticed before, both good and bad. The really bad smells make me feel slightly queasy. :)  Hope everyone is doing well! Looking forward to a dr. appt in a few weeks.
  • Options

I'm having the same types of symptoms as everyone else.  Thank goodness no morning sickness yet, though.  I found that closing my office door around 1:00, turning off the lights, and resting for an hour is what makes getting through the rest of the day a bit easier. 

The wait until my Drs. appt is brutal...two more weeks!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hungry all the time but nothing few things taste good, nausea, and tired.... but so excited!!!
    Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • Options
    5 weeks today - so far just sore breasts, a little tiredness, a little mild cramping, and getting hungry quickly, so pretty much similar to PMS. Hoping the nausea and headaches hold off! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Hello ladies. I just hit 5 weeks today.

My breast tenderness is completely gone, but I've read that symptoms can do that sometimes. They are still full though.

I have bouts of nausea and dizziness, but nothing too major.

Gas, gas, gas. It's definitely my worst symptom.

Other than that, I feel pretty normal most days.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"