Adoption
Options

***Ranita***

Has your paperwork been submitted to Colombia yet?  You mentioned hoping to tell me good news when I return, so I was wondering....

Re: ***Ranita***

• Options

grrrr nope, not yet.  The good news at this point would be being able to tell you that it had been sent to Colombia.  We're just about to get it translated.  Our SW took a really long time to finish the official HS report and so once we sign that we can move forward.  I remember you being in the wait for official papers for ever, and I feel in the same place now.  I feel as though nothing has 'happened' in about 7 weeks even though I know that there is so much that needs to go on behind the scenes.  But the good news is that we have more than enough in the Baby fund to write the next cheque so at least from that end there won't be a delay in the next step.

Thank you for asking though, it feels great to have friends through this whole thing.  IRL I have support but not from anyone who really 'knows' what it's like, so they sometimes come out with 'well what's taking so long?' and stuff like that LOL 'hey, if I knew....'

Have a great trip!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"