Cincinnati Babies
Options

* confession

I bought a small bag of reese cups... not to pass out, only for me and the bag is almost done Embarrassed ... too bad theres not a fatass smiley.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: * confession

• Options
    imageJenRose05:

too bad theres not a fatass smiley.

LOVE IT!    :)

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    That's awesome!  I bought a packer of the Reese pumpkins and finished them...in one night! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is exactly why I refused to buy candy until today... I knew if it was in the house I would eat it!!  :)

• Options

LOL at the fatass smiley......

Reese cups are my weekness. I buy a bag of the mini's and keep them in the freeze in the top so I can't see them everytime I open the door. If I want one I go and get just 1, as hard as it is to just grab 1. The bag will last for a couple months. Yay me, but if I could see them everytime I opened the door, I would eat the whole bag. haha 

• Options
    I gained 4 pounds last week alone if it makes you feel any better!  I may have an addiction to candy.  I swear my baby's going to come out shaking from a sugar high.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    let me tell you a little story about a girl named lynn and a bag of 100 grand bars.  i bought them early, way too early, thinking they might last all month.  i would have a couple here and there, not thinking i was eating too many in one sitting.  a couple days later i went to combine candy, putting all of the candy that i had purchased (along with my 100 grand) in a big candy bowl.  why did only 2 candy bars fall into the bowl?  i have no self control!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha. Reese cups are my weakness. I didn't buy any this year because I knew I'd eat them all. Plus, I just got confirmation that Jack's allergic to peanuts....so no peanut butter candy in the house for us:(
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    DH ate a whole bag of reese cups that we bought for the trick or treaters.  I just told him if we ran out of candy he was going to buy more. lol
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"