May 2011 Moms
Options

A board for MEN?

What are your thoughts on a board for fathers, fathers to be or for those men  who are having TTC? 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart

Re: A board for MEN?

• Options

You mean like Jorge? But really, I think it's a good idea. I see fathers posting in the adoption boards and I think it would be nice if they had their own "guy" corner.

Edit: Yes I"m a dirty lurker

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageNJMom050911:

You mean like Jorge? But really, I think it's a good idea. I see fathers posting in the adoption boards and I think it would be nice if they had their own "guy" corner.

Oh Jorge... I wonder why 'it' chose this board? 

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekerrbear72:
    imageNJMom050911:

Oh Jorge... I wonder why 'it' chose this board? 

I was thinking the same thing. That was a lot of trouble to go thru just to post on a board that doesn't have much traffic.

But yeah, I think a board for fathers would be good. It would bring a lot of men out of lurking.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Lol, what happened to Jorge, did you delete that crap?  Good!

I know there were a lot of occassions where my husband was telling me ask the bumpies this or that, and I wanted to tell him to go make an account of his own!  I think new fathers have as many questions as new mothers do, so it would be nice to have a place where they can have their own dicussions -- about their BSC wives maybe.

• Options
    DH would nevere post on TB.  Maybe if they made a site just for men: The Balls.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options

imagekacelle:

Haha :-)

No, but seriously, did you delete Jorge's post? I had one of my all-time favorite GIFs in there and was hoping to see more. Crying

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    imagekelly321:

imagekacelle:

Haha :-)

No, but seriously, did you delete Jorge's post? I had one of my all-time favorite GIFs in there and was hoping to see more. Crying

I did delete his post.  

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• Options
    There is an actual men's parenting message board but for the life of me I can't find it now. It was set up exactly like the bump, but for men. DH said he would never ever use it!
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imageHeather & Nayt:
    There is an actual men's parenting message board but for the life of me I can't find it now. It was set up exactly like the bump, but for men. DH said he would never ever use it!

Yup same here...DH said he'd never do it....i imagine its equal to them asking for directions lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"