Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

dolls

well I don't know if you girls remember that a few weeks ago I mentioned to you that my cousin had fertility dolls that she said I could have if I wanted them.  Well, I stopped by my other cousins house who had them and ended up hiding them b/c they were scary looking.  She was already pregnant before they came into the house.  She passed them on to me.  They aren't that bad!  I just don't know what to do with them now.  Maybe just having them in the bedroom will help.

Re: dolls

• Options
    Wah?? Indifferent
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmmm.... interesting....and creepy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Do you know where they come from?  What ethnic group?  How she got her hands on them?

(I'm a PhD student in Anthropology, that's why I'm asking, as I may actually be able to tell you what to do with them) 

• Options
    I think they are from a African priest.  My cousin's MIL got them from a priest and gave them to my cousin when she was trying to start a family. 
  • Options
    Where in Africa?  Country?  Ethnic group?  There are thousands of cultures in Africa.  Just trying to help.
  • Options
    I remember, GL with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker 

October 2012: Missed Miscarriage, Baby with no heartbeat, stopped growing after 7 wks 
    November 2012: D&C
  • Options
    I don't even know where exactly in Africa.  I just know they are African dolls not sure what part.  Does it make a difference.  I know they have beads around them.  One man one women.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"